As a Service-Tech at EVservices you will be a part of a team with great, responsible and strongly passionate colleagues. We are working with the best Electric Vehicles in the world, and that sets high requirements to the people servicing them. The Service Tech role is an important role for our organization, as it is here we are able to trace faults before they have happen. To succeed in the role, you need to be disciplined, structured, and enjoy documenting the issues you find. With a good understanding of vehicle maintenance, likely a background in mechanics.
- Educated mechanic or experience from similar business
- General interest in Electric Vehicles and systems
- Enjoy following work orders, bulletins & service schemes
- Great documentation skills, knows how to communicate issues to customers
- Works Independently, systematic, thorough
- Strives for performance and for pushing limits
- Enjoy clean and tighty work environment
- General understanding of vehicle systems
- Flair for maintenance and keeping vehicle standards high
Service-Technicians at EVservices works hard to keep the daily schedule flowing. The tempo is high and quality even higher. We perform the very best annual services for our customers, as we believe this is an important way to save money and time. Service-Technicians are usually the first guys in the shop to have contact with the vehicle, and this is where the standard is set. To Succeed the role it is important to be thorough, precise and have a general interest in the vehicles systems, looks, feels, and characteristics. High output through a great system and performance is key for our Workshop.
Who might you be?
- Perform Annual Services, replace service parts
- Wheel alignments
- General vehicle Inspections
- Document troubles found during Service / inspections
- Diagnosing for fault codes
- Communicating with Service Advisors, repair and diagnostic teams
- Work in a system where everything is laid out for your performance
- Maintain a clean and fresh work environment
- Always do the little extra
- Contribute to the overall good teamspirit
When joining EV we offer
- Like ourselves, our new colleagues need to be curious, interested in learning, creative and hungry for challenges.
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies in car mechanics, electronics.
- Preferably you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within tech-related subjects. For example, Programming, Data engineering,electronics, Informatics and information processing.
- You have experience with electrical vehicles and high voltage systems.
- You are efficient, eager to learn and hard working.
- Fluency in English, and preferably in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Also, we are looking for talent so dont be shy...apply today!
Who are we?
- Professional and personal growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- You become a part of our community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company.
- You can genuinely impact our society's future by working on meaningful projects that will impact people and the environment. You get to influence how your work serves people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Competitive salary and work-related conditions.
EVservices is a Norwegian/Scandinavian tech company that develops, repairs and maintains car batteries, components and all types of electrical vehicles. EVservices was founded in 2018 by Jacob Pedersen & Joar Tenfjord and has positioned itself as a market leader on electric vehicles. As we are growing rapidly, we`re looking for talented, forward going and hungry colleagues that want to join us on this exciting zero emission journey into the future.
Phone: +47 401 43 306
APPLY HERE TODAY : MAYBE WE`LL BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS OUR COLLEAGUE
- EV Services does not carry any drag from the dirty “old” tech industry. No existing ICE customer portfolio to maintain/focus on.
- We’re not a traditional workshop. We are the new breed, the future.
- The digital workflow/workday is part of our DNA and how we operate.
- We have systematized and organized workflow processes.
- High standards. Great service. Always exceeding customer expectations.
- System, battery and digital development, improvements and remanufacturing – maintaining and supporting expired warranty fleets. Full support towards all EVs.
- Subscriptions on digital and mechanical services
- Machine learning