Service advisors are the first point of contact. It is important to work systematically and organized. At EVservices the customer is always in the center, and it's important that this role has a natural ability to build good relationships with customers.
- Experience from similar position in the business is a +
- Experience with customer service
- Mechanical background (advantage but not a must)
- Flair for IT
The service advisor role is a part of the Mothership team, and will respond to the Mothership captain. Together with the captain, you will be responsible for all customer contact. You will have the full responsibility for scheduling and booking appointments for the Technicians.
Who might you be?
- Provide exceptional and efficient customer service
- Schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off or pick-ups.
- Create quotes & repair orders according to customers needs
- Make recommendations based on customer vehicle
- Answer phones, emails, and schedule service appointments
- Consulting with techs regarding necessary repairs and alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Call customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Answer questions about services.
- Coordinate with parts department, Service team, and workshop foreman
- Update customers on service progress of vehicle
- Ensure the customer has a positive overall service experience
- Prepare and complete all documentation related to the service
- Ensure payment is done correctly
When joining EV we offer
- Like ourselves, our new colleagues need to be curious, interested in learning, creative and hungry for challenges.
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies in car mechanics, electronics.
- Preferably you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within tech-related subjects. For example, Programming, Data engineering,electronics, Informatics and information processing.
- You have experience with electrical vehicles and high voltage systems.
- You are efficient, eager to learn and hard working.
- Fluency in English, and preferably in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Also, we are looking for talent so dont be shy...apply today!
Who are we?
- Professional and personal growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- You become a part of our community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company.
- You can genuinely impact our society's future by working on meaningful projects that will impact people and the environment. You get to influence how your work serves people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Competitive salary and work-related conditions.
EVservices is a Norwegian/Scandinavian tech company that develops, repairs and maintains car batteries, components and all types of electrical vehicles. EVservices was founded in 2018 by Jacob Pedersen & Joar Tenfjord and has positioned itself as a market leader on electric vehicles. As we are growing rapidly, we`re looking for talented, forward going and hungry colleagues that want to join us on this exciting zero emission journey into the future.
Phone: +47 401 43 306
APPLY HERE TODAY : MAYBE WE`LL BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS OUR COLLEAGUE
- EV Services does not carry any drag from the dirty “old” tech industry. No existing ICE customer portfolio to maintain/focus on.
- We’re not a traditional workshop. We are the new breed, the future.
- The digital workflow/workday is part of our DNA and how we operate.
- We have systematized and organized workflow processes.
- High standards. Great service. Always exceeding customer expectations.
- System, battery and digital development, improvements and remanufacturing – maintaining and supporting expired warranty fleets. Full support towards all EVs.
- Subscriptions on digital and mechanical services
- Machine learning