The Mothership Captain has the overall responsibility for the location and its staff.
This role needs to be a Leader, with experience from a similar business. Structural and calm under pressure, with a flair for technical and IT as well. Preferred a background as Mechanic or experience with vehicle/workshop systems.. It will be the key that binds the mothership together.
- Experience from workshops, preferably technician or similar
- Significant interest and insight in Electric vehicles
- Experience with team leader roles (advantage not must)
- Great people skills
- Natural impact skills, Great decision making
- Flair for IT
- Great economic/operating experience
- Used to work with OKRs/KPIs
The Primary role will be to further develop the workshop with focus on quality, efficiency, delighted customers, great team spirit amongst staff, and good economical results. Besides that it will contribute to the general development of the mothership, where the goal is to run the best next-level tech based EV-Centers in the world.
Who might you be?
- Supervise the daily operation
- Enforce safety regulations
- Keeps track of department performance
- Implement strategies to optimize workflow and efficiency
- Manage staff training
- Provides technical support where necessary
- Ensure that work orders are charged out correctly
- Perform Quality control to minimize re-work
- Handle all customer complaints
- Ensure that equipment and tools are properly maintained
- Perform administrative tasks, order parts, keep track of receipts
- Receive and handle all incoming parts
- Monitor shop condition, cleanliness.
- Reports problems to Management
When joining EV we offer
- Like ourselves, our new colleagues need to be curious, interested in learning, creative and hungry for challenges.
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies in car mechanics, electronics.
- Preferably you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within tech-related subjects. For example, Programming, Data engineering,electronics, Informatics and information processing.
- You have experience with electrical vehicles and high voltage systems.
- You are efficient, eager to learn and hard working.
- Fluency in English, and preferably in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Also, we are looking for talent so dont be shy...apply today!
Who are we?
- Professional and personal growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- You become a part of our community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company.
- You can genuinely impact our society's future by working on meaningful projects that will impact people and the environment. You get to influence how your work serves people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Competitive salary and work-related conditions.
EVservices is a Norwegian/Scandinavian tech company that develops, repairs and maintains car batteries, components and all types of electrical vehicles. EVservices was founded in 2018 by Jacob Pedersen & Joar Tenfjord and has positioned itself as a market leader on electric vehicles. As we are growing rapidly, we`re looking for talented, forward going and hungry colleagues that want to join us on this exciting zero emission journey into the future.
Phone: +47 401 43 306
APPLY HERE TODAY : MAYBE WE`LL BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS OUR COLLEAGUE
- EV Services does not carry any drag from the dirty “old” tech industry. No existing ICE customer portfolio to maintain/focus on.
- We’re not a traditional workshop. We are the new breed, the future.
- The digital workflow/workday is part of our DNA and how we operate.
- We have systematized and organized workflow processes.
- High standards. Great service. Always exceeding customer expectations.
- System, battery and digital development, improvements and remanufacturing – maintaining and supporting expired warranty fleets. Full support towards all EVs.
- Subscriptions on digital and mechanical services
- Machine learning